It's time for a new sport to impact the world...
To inspire and engage a new generation of athletes through athleticism and social good.
We envision a new world that encourages competition while doing good. We don't want to compete against other sports, but rather offer another option, another form of dynamic play that is gender - inclusive, sustainable and encourages sports(wo)manship! Join us.
What We've Achieved
- Created in 2006 by Dr. Jose Rigoberto Perez Diaz, the first Latino in history to invent a new sports discipline.
- Recognized sport by the Olympic commission of the Dominican Republic where it was first introduced.
- Supported by Baseball Hall of Famer, Juan Marichal and World Series MVP, Jose Rijo.
- Officially expands to the United States at an elementary and collegiate level in New York City.
- In 2015, Dr. Perez Diaz awarded recognition for the creation of the sport by Senator Espaillat of New York.
- Over 70 teams actively playing the sport to date.